Health Safety Environment Policy
AAG Land Surveying Management is committed to promote Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) in all levels of working activities. We believe that preventing accidents from occuring is the best safety policy. No project related acitivity is worth a human life. This is continues to be achieved by:
- A safety policy is introduced to every new employee in every department,
- Implementation of the Safety Management Plan in all office related activities,
- Safety and well being of every employee will have the same priority as other project activities,
- Regular training and refreshment HSE courses,
- Continuous review and revision of existing HSE policies to meet new work environments,
- Implementation of an adequate accident reporting and response monitoring system.
AAG ensures that HSE management is implemented and follwed by all company management personnels & employees.
The AAG Land Surveying safety management strategy is detailed in the Safety Management Plan.
The HSE policy has been designed to incorporate all of the elements required by Philippine Department of Trade and Industry, Department of Labor and Local Government Units HSE system.
The Safety Management Plan identifies coordination with client systems such as:
- Daily logging of work activities
- Rapid response procedures for emergency situations
- Accident and near miss reporting procedures
- Task Risk Assessments (TRA)
- Regular analysis of safety statistics
- Emergency equipment requirements based on each project's environment
AAG Land Surveying Management